Benefits of Joining
- Member Directory Listing on www.talbotchamber.org with a link to your website and Google map locator.
- New Member Positioning on our website for three weeks
- Preferred Referral (we refer our members first!)
- Access to Affinity Programs such as First Data Merchant Services credit card program, Constant Contact Discounts, Blood Bank of Delmarva Group Membership
- Free Website Evaluation by Internet Connection
- Educational Seminars offered for free or at a discount
- Use of Chamber Board Room & Conference Space available for no charge, based upon availability
- Networking Opportunities at Chamber & member events, Talbot County Young Professional’s Group events, LEADS Groups.
- Display Space at the Chamber office for your business cards and brochures
- Leadership Education through the Chesapeake Leadership Foundation
- Certificate of Origins & Notary Services free of charge
- Member Exclusive Advertising including eBlasts, Member-to-Member Discounts, Visitors Guide & Map, Profile Display in the Chamber office, and Tradewinds Member Directory (one listing free).
- Mailing List Privileges
What the Chamber Does
ADVOCATE—The Public Policy division acts on behalf of your legislative interests to help create an environment that contributes to your growth and success. We work with local, state and federal governments to protect your business.
GENERATES REFERRALS— We make more than 20,000 referrals every year through our website, member directory, social networking, and public inquiries.
PROMOTES WITH ADVERTISING—Members have exclusive opportunities to spread the word about their business through sponsorships, advertising and free publication of your news briefs in The Compass, the Chamber eNewsletter.
KEEPS YOU INFORMED — Utilizing weekly newsletters highlighting Legislative, Chamber, and Member news to keep you up-to-date on valuable information in business, regional issues and Chamber activities and online at www.talbotchamber.org
PROMOTES EDUCATION— We strive to provide you with seminars and educational opportunities such as Microsoft Office hands-on seminars, and other classes provided by your Chamber colleagues and Shore Leadership.
PROVIDES ASSISTANCE— Our staff is available to consult with regarding most business related issues or will refer you to any of our members to provide you with the most comprehensive and up-to-date business resource and assistance.
SPECIAL EVENTS—We host multiple events including Eastern Shore Cigars & Pars Golf Tournament, the Eastern Shore Bridal Extravaganza, an annual dinner, awards dinner, and various mixers, ribbon cuttings and grand openings throughout the year.